There are many exercise opportunities for children and teenagers in Turku.
- The Sports Wonderlands for Kids are meant for families with children. Children aged 1–12 can visit the Wonderlands in the company of an adult. The Wonderlands are free of charge.
- The ‘Mihi’ classes offer 13–19-year-olds opportunities for exercising. These classes are also free of charge.
- Sports clubs offer many sports activities for children and teenagers at reasonable prices.
There is no age limit to exercising. Turku provides a range of exercise and sports for seniors both on your own or together, outdoors or indoors provided either by the city, clubs and associations.
- The affordable senior wristband is meant for citizens of Turku over 65 and encourages to move within one's own schedule. It allows you access to the swimming halls, gyms and culture offers. The wristband is valid 6 months at a time.
- Kuntokonkarit for adults over 55.
Kupittaan kentät ovat vapaassa käytössä. Niille ei voi hakea vuoroja.